http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=83081

Post subject: Re: Avengers Trailer
PostPosted: Oct 16, 2011 11:32 AM 
Quingenti Maximus

:score: :yipeeeee: :spaz: :party: :score:

PostPosted: Oct 16, 2011 11:33 AM 
Director

Looks promising, however the proof of the pudding is always the story.

I'll remain cautiously optimistic. :biggrin:

Steve Zarelli Space Authentication, LLC
http://www.SpaceLOA.com

My collecting blog
http://www.MrZipper.com

PostPosted: Oct 16, 2011 7:11 PM 
Director

Mr. Zipper wrote:

I find the best movies are those with the best character development. That is why #2, #3, etc... are usually not as good - they are just stories and we already know the characters. If you watch the interviews on an Incredibles DVD the writers mention they probably won't do a follow up because the character development is finished, and that is what makes the story.

Since all the characters for the Avengers movie are already developed in their own films, I don't have high hopes unless the story is excellent or they focus on the relationships between the characters. :hope:

Mike

PostPosted: Oct 16, 2011 7:40 PM 
Quingenti Maximus

Monkeyman wrote:
Mr. Zipper wrote:

I find the best movies are those with the best character development. That is why #2, #3, etc... are usually not as good - they are just stories and we already know the characters. If you watch the interviews on an Incredibles DVD the writers mention they probably won't do a follow up because the character development is finished, and that is what makes the story.

Since all the characters for the Avengers movie are already developed in their own films, I don't have high hopes unless the story is excellent or they focus on the relationships between the characters. :hope:

Mike

This is why I believe Whedon to be an excellent choice to direct this movie. I'm a huge fan of his work because of his attention to the interpersonal dynamic. Even the episode of GLEE that he directed stood out to me as exceptional.
I can't wait for this movie to come out.

PostPosted: Oct 16, 2011 7:59 PM 
Forum Junkie

DeadOne wrote:
Monkeyman wrote:
Mr. Zipper wrote:

Mike

This is why I believe Whedon to be an excellent choice to direct this movie. I'm a huge fan of his work because of his attention to the interpersonal dynamic. Even the episode of GLEE that he directed stood out to me as exceptional.

What episode was that?

PostPosted: Oct 17, 2011 9:48 AM 
Quingenti Maximus

I'm looking forward to this as well. Especially Scarlet Johansen - hot as Black Widow.

PostPosted: Oct 17, 2011 5:28 PM 
Quingenti Maximus

macathro wrote:
DeadOne wrote:
Monkeyman wrote:
Mr. Zipper wrote:

Mike

What episode was that?

Episode 19. Neil Patrick Harris singing Aerosmith's "Dream On".

...not that i watch it religiously with my wife or nothing.

PostPosted: Oct 17, 2011 6:47 PM 
Forum Junkie

I didn't know he did that one. Very cool.