Warranties and Disclaimers
Considering the real-time nature of the Discussion Forums, it is impossible for us to review all messages or confirm the validity of information posted. Please remember that CBCA, its officers and members are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
Forums Acceptable Use
You agree, through your use of the Discussion Forums, that you will not post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
You agree, through your use of the Discussion Forums, not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you.
CBCA reserves the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.
The CBCA Forum should be family and work friendly. All members should be treated with respect and dignity and in the same manner you would address someone in person. Please discuss and debate opinions without engaging in personal attacks. Users who persistently engage in abusive behavior will be suspended or banned.
Although CBCA does not and cannot review each and every message that is posted and is not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we reserve the right to delete any message for any reason whatsoever. Messages are typically deleted as a result of the following:
* Profanity in subject lines or signatures, or profanity within messages deemed to be blatant as opposed to incidental
* Spamming or commercial solicitation
* Flaming other members with the apparent intent of inciting or perpetuating a conflict or argument
* Antagonizing other members and/or CBCA with little or no constructive content
* Bombing forums or individual threads with repetitive, pointless posts and/or excessive “emoticon only” posts
* Posting personal e-mail, chat or private message dialogues
* Posting pornographic or otherwise objectionable material
* Political and/or religious debates
* Impersonating other individuals or false representation
* Discussion of illegal activity, or posting links to other websites that deal with such activities
* Posts made under secondary usernames or other aliases -- usernames commonly referred to as "shills"
* Posts which are completely unrelated to the forum in which they are posted
* Excessive cross-posting (this is considered spam)
* Posts which breach another member's privacy, i.e. containing phone numbers, addresses or other personal information
* Copyright violations
Member Suspension and Banning
While passionate discussion is encouraged, members who antagonize other members and/or CBCA may be suspended or banned.
Limitation of Liability
You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of and participation in any forum on this website. CBCA shall not be responsible or liable under any circumstances for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of or in any way related to any forum on this website. If you are dissatisfied with this website, including any forum thereon, your sole remedy is to cease use of the website or forum, as applicable.
CBCA does not warrant that the functions of this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the servers that make such materials available, are free of viruses or other harmful components. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold CBCA harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liability, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) incurred by CBCA in connection with or arising out of your participation in any of the forums on this website and any material posted by you thereto.
You acknowledge that by participating in any forum on this website, you are granting CBCA the unrestricted right, throughout the world and in perpetuity, to copy, sublicense, adapt, transmit, perform, display or otherwise use, at no cost whatsoever to CBCA, any and all material you post to any such forum, including, without limitation, all intellectual property rights embodied therein.